Natural Eaters of the World UNITE!

Options
Fleur933
Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
Okay...so here's the deal. I really HATE putting chemicals etc into my body. It just doesn't make any sense....AND...the more I seem to eliminate them from my diet the more energy I have. I've been 95% HFCS free for over a year and I just plain feel better (though I admit that sometimes convienience wins out over common sense).

That being said...I love the hungry girl but can't bring myself to eat spenda etc...

So...I'm looking here for some EASY recipes/ product suggestions ( I am by no means a chef) from all of you who stick by these principals too!

I'm already a HUGE Amy's and Newman's fan....but I need to be realistic about food cost etc (because the fact that 33% of my shopping is in the produce isle is seriously already hurting my wallet like crazy)!

Suggestions and Recipes PLEASE! :) HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Replies

• Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Okay...so here's the deal. I really HATE putting chemicals etc into my body. It just doesn't make any sense....AND...the more I seem to eliminate them from my diet the more energy I have. I've been 95% HFCS free for over a year and I just plain feel better (though I admit that sometimes convienience wins out over common sense).

That being said...I love the hungry girl but can't bring myself to eat spenda etc...

So...I'm looking here for some EASY recipes/ product suggestions ( I am by no means a chef) from all of you who stick by these principals too!

I'm already a HUGE Amy's and Newman's fan....but I need to be realistic about food cost etc (because the fact that 33% of my shopping is in the produce isle is seriously already hurting my wallet like crazy)!

Suggestions and Recipes PLEASE! :) HAVE A GREAT DAY!