trying this a second time:)

Options
hello everyone! i am not really new here. i actually had an account about 3 weeks ago and due to stress and no motivation, i cancelled it. i thought that maybe i could just diet on my own and not count calories and take what i have learned and apply it. well... about a week after i cancelled my account i made a new one and decided that i needed this website to get me to my goals. so i need some friends and great motivators to help me along the way:) i look forward to meeting everyone:D

Replies

• abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    We are twins! I had an account before but cancelled it and now I'm back :) definitely need this site. I'll add you! :)
  • wwhite94
    wwhite94 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back. You may add me as a friend if you want.
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, good luck on your journey! :)
  • cas122777
    cas122777 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This is also my second time around! I am more than happy to talk back and forth with all of you and trade tips and motivate each other. Feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck to all of you!
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    Welcome back, I am glad that you are sticking with your plans, and this site will really help. Add me if you would like:drinker:
  • LondonLoser
    Options
    Me three! I've been on and off here for months and months but this is the first time I've logged on to the website rather than the iphone app. This messaging stuff is what I need!
  • garifuna
    garifuna Posts: 24
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me.