Looking for pals over 50

Options
slick_fox
slick_fox Posts: 85 Member
Hi Everyone:

I live in California and I am looking for pals over 50 who are supportive and I will be the same. Come join in our adventure!

Replies

• jenboo1
    jenboo1 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started this and I am 54 years old I have never had this much trouble losing weigh before I am hoping if I can get something going I can spark something in my husband to get him moving also he needs to lose a few for health reasons and I can't get him to do much either. So wish us Luck
  • music4Him
    music4Him Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Kathy (Music4Him) and I know the feeling. I tend to lose weight OK, but the hubby doesn't. The doctor told him to lose weight! He is finally on the bandwagon, and I am glad. Heart disease runs in his family. It works great when both of you do it together. I am 52 and he's going on 55. Enjoy searching for recipes. I discovered "A taste of home diet comfort food." That is a scrumptious recipe book. Good luck!
    Kathy
  • jojo95660
    jojo95660 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kathy. I am over 50 and I also live in California. I am looking for some support and motivation.
  • Mememone
    Mememone Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Monique and am 51 and I also am a very slow looser. Feel free to ad me if you want. We can all use all the support we can get. :)
  • sl1mmy
    sl1mmy Posts: 185
    Options
    Hi, my name is Niki. I'm 52 and I'm new to MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 58. :smile: