New here, but not new to the battle

Options
Hello all! I am Nicole and am a 35 yr old mother to one 3 yr old boy and 3 crazy pugs. I own my own business and am an Army veteran and spouse who is looking to get back down to the weight and level of fitness I was at when I was a soldier and before I got injured. I have lower back and hip injuries that have enabled me to gain a lot of weight over the years but I know what I need to do in order to lose it and keep it off. Now I just need the courage and motivation to do it. So here I am! I am looking for new friends who are also on this journey so please add me! Nice to meet you all and keep up the good work!

Replies

• TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Good luck on your journey. I have been here for a month now, and I love it!!
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    good luck to you!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I have been here for almost a year and Love, Love, Love it. You will too. Just log on everyday and stay within your goals. I lost all the weight I wanted without exercise. Welcome and Good luck on your journey.
  • sherry_will
    sherry_will Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, been here for about a week now myself. I really love it. I find tracking the calories is very helpful and motivating. I haven't lost much weight yet but am sticking to it :)