Does anyone have a scale they trust?

Options
I would love some specific recommendations. I'm in the US, btw.
Thanks!

Replies

• epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I love my Tanita scale. I got it over 5 years ago and have never had an issue with it.
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I have a Taylor that I bought at Costco 2 years ago.

IMG_8943.jpg
  • victoriashea
    victoriashea Posts: 112
    Options
    Weight Watchers makes a great one. Really the only infallible scale (i.e. one that's regularly calibrated) is the one at the doctor's office!
  • Renea_Kay
    Renea_Kay Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Truly...i dont think it matters as long as you use the same one ....usually all scales are within 10 pounds of each other
  • kristiedavis1
    Options
    We use a Health-O-Meter Body Fat Monitoring Scale Model: BFM081DQ-63. Purchased it at Walmart for under $50. It calculates weight and some other things, but the weight is really all I focus on. It is right on with the scale at my doc's office and at Curves where I work out. The nurse where I work uses the same one and swears by it. It looks like glass on the part where you put your feet. Here's the link for you to copy and past in your browser. Hope this helps.
    http://www.healthometer.com/Product.aspx?cid=0&pid=8517
  • Bellyroll
    Bellyroll Posts: 316
    Options
    I use my wii scale. I love it because it dose BMI instead of LBs but you can check you LBS. I sorta figure that each scale will be off by a bit so I figure just stick to one.
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I have a Weight Watchers digital scale from Walmart. Used it for years and still love it!! It is usually VERY close to what they weigh me at the doctor's office.
  • darrielirwin
    Options
    Other's have said it already, but the weight watchers scale from walmart is great. There are 2. The one I have just does the weight in lbs or KG. You can also get one that measures your fat and muscle %.