McDonald's and Cake

Options
I gave in this morning! I woke up exremely hungover from my best friends 21st bday last night that i hosted (meaning that my house is now filled with cake, cookies, chips...ect) =0! All i wanted was mcdonalds i havent had fast food in months, so i gave in and ate about half of the big breakfast plate! Then still feeling hungover I threw most of that up but then ate a 4"square piece of cake!!! I hate hangovers...I always eat way too much!

Replies

• milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    well okay you ate the wrong thing, and drank too much. Start over. Drink plenty of water because alcohol dehydrates. Then give away all the cake and cookies. Neighbors, coworkers, whoever.

Then move on. You can uneat anything so no use in beating yourself up.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Best thing for a hangover is a Big Mac! LOL
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    We all have cheat days, no one is perfect. Just try to drink a lot of water & you'll be fine! Cake sounds really good right about now, lol
  • chizzledfrmstone
    Options
    I stopped eating McDonald's after I realized the ingredient profile of a Big Mac looks the same as a deodorant stick.

Drink some orange juice or Gatorade.
  • redGummiBear
    Options
    Best thing for a hangover is a Big Mac! LOL

Omg...everytime i tore up I would go get one! lmao Mc donalds always sounded better when drunk!!! lol
  • jessicazanebell
    jessicazanebell Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hha ok thx guys!
  • jessicazanebell
    jessicazanebell Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hha ok thx guys!