Hi All!

muffintop8265
muffintop8265 Posts: 15 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Just a hello - hope this diet will keep me on track! Always do good 1st couple weeks then I fall off the wagon>:ohwell: this looks like a very user friendly and fun site! and best of all FREE! Hope u all do great...hope I do great! LOL
Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• muffintop8265
    muffintop8265 Posts: 15 Member
    Just a hello - hope this diet will keep me on track! Always do good 1st couple weeks then I fall off the wagon>:ohwell: this looks like a very user friendly and fun site! and best of all FREE! Hope u all do great...hope I do great! LOL
    Good luck to everyone!
  • Good luck!!! I have fallen off a few times as well, but the motivation of others, and hearing of their success on here really helps me to keep going.
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    WELCOME:smile: GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS. EVERY ONE HERE IS GREAT MOTIVATION.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Welcome from me too.

If you look at this site as the way to begin a life changing living style then you'll do better than looking at it as a diet plan. Like I've told others, the word diet has the negative connotation of achieving a goal and going back to your old habits. On MFP we're given the tools, like weight watchers but free, to manage what we eat and our workout schedule with the added benefit of having an instant feedback mechanism when we experience any difficulties or want to celebrate our successes.

You'll do a lot better here than you did elsewhere in the past. Good Luck
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Hi! Welcome and best of luck!

This is a great site full of amazing people to help keep you on track!

Just keep on, keepin on! (Thats what I always say) and you will reach your goals

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • Good Luck! You'll be fine.....:flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Welcome and best of luck!

The best part of MFP is that it WORKS!!!!!
  • Welcome ... Best Wishes :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
This discussion has been closed.