Lookin for new friends wanting to lose 100+ with me!

Options
sesecat
sesecat Posts: 124 Member
Hello all! I'm in search for MFP users that are serious about losing weight, use MFP religously, and will go down this 100+ loss journey with me. I'm currently 33 years old, been overweight most of my life, and I'm tired of being fat... and tired. I need friends to go down this road with me. My entire family has triple the metabolism, so they don't know what I go through (I have PCOS). And I don't have any local friends as serious about this as I am (yet). So anyone out there?

7907604.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• FruitLoop05317
    Options
    i have lost 55 pounds and i have over 100 to lose...and i also have pcos....im with ya!!!
  • His_Kid
    His_Kid Posts: 44
    Options
    I have more than that to lose. I just started a little bit ago, and am already fitting into a pair of pants that I couldn't before (that's my nsv for today, lol). I am 38 and also been overweight my whole life, and have pcos (etc). Feel free to friend me!
  • shericalynch
    Options
    count me in, when do we start and what do we have to do
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I started out with a goal to lose 107 and have lost 31 of those. I'm an MFP junkie, so feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • JessesGirl05
    JessesGirl05 Posts: 253
    Options
    Overall I want to lose 100 pounds! Feel free to add me!
  • Mzncdiva
    Mzncdiva Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm in here with you. I would love to lose 100 lbs...but set my initial goal at 75 lbs. Excercising is not something I love to do so I am learning that this is really a lifestyle change.
  • moffee01
    moffee01 Posts: 68
    Options
    I just signed up tonight. Im going to see how it is after 80 pounds lost but should really lose 100. I really need friends and motivation!
  • onecrazynancy
    onecrazynancy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just joined and need to lose 80 lbs at least.I am very,very serious!
  • onecrazynancy
    onecrazynancy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just joined and need to lose 80 lbs at least.I am very,very serious!
  • beginswithb
    beginswithb Posts: 132
    Options
    Hi!

I also have PCOS and while my current weight loss goal is 75 pounds, I'd love to lose up to 100! Please feel free to add me!

Brandi