HG's Awesome Whopper Stopper

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
1746hgwhopper.jpg

A WHOPPING SUCCESS
When it comes to burgers, forget The King. After all, who needs HIM when you've got the Burger Queen (that would be HG, of course!) ready to hook you up with a diet-friendly recipe for BK's famous (and fatty) Whopper? This easy-to-throw-together meal tastes great, and has just a fraction of the fat and calories of the original. So ditch that stupid 760 calorie burger blunder, and try one of these instead:

Ingredients:

-Wonder Light (or other light) Hamburger Bun

-Boca Burger Patty, Original Vegan

-1 slice Kraft Singles Fat Free Cheese

-1 Tbsp. Miracle Whip Light

-3 pickle slices

-tomato slice

-lettuce

-onion slice

-1 Tbsp. ketchup

Directions:

Cook Boca Burger as per instructions on box. Toast bun (optional). Lay burger on the bun’s bottom half, followed by the cheese, tomato, onion, and lettuce. On the top half, slap on the mayo, ketchup, and pickles. Put two halves together and enjoy!

Serving Size: 1 burger
Calories: 240
Fat: 3g
Sodium: 1360mg
Carbs: 34g
Fiber: 8g
Sugars: 9g
Protein: 21g

* 4 Points

The sodium is a killer! But I'm sure someone can tweak the recipe to reduce the sodium.

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    1746hgwhopper.jpg

A WHOPPING SUCCESS
    When it comes to burgers, forget The King. After all, who needs HIM when you've got the Burger Queen (that would be HG, of course!) ready to hook you up with a diet-friendly recipe for BK's famous (and fatty) Whopper? This easy-to-throw-together meal tastes great, and has just a fraction of the fat and calories of the original. So ditch that stupid 760 calorie burger blunder, and try one of these instead:

Ingredients:

-Wonder Light (or other light) Hamburger Bun

-Boca Burger Patty, Original Vegan

-1 slice Kraft Singles Fat Free Cheese

-1 Tbsp. Miracle Whip Light

-3 pickle slices

-tomato slice

-lettuce

-onion slice

-1 Tbsp. ketchup

Directions:

Cook Boca Burger as per instructions on box. Toast bun (optional). Lay burger on the bun’s bottom half, followed by the cheese, tomato, onion, and lettuce. On the top half, slap on the mayo, ketchup, and pickles. Put two halves together and enjoy!

Serving Size: 1 burger
    Calories: 240
    Fat: 3g
    Sodium: 1360mg
    Carbs: 34g
    Fiber: 8g
    Sugars: 9g
    Protein: 21g

* 4 Points

The sodium is a killer! But I'm sure someone can tweak the recipe to reduce the sodium.
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I like how you post the HG e-mails!!......I couldn't believe today was about Burger king YUK!! :tongue: I would NEVER eat there....even if I had a hankering for fast food....theirs is THE worst!!:laugh:
    besides...extra calories IN mean I have to make sure to BURN those calories out!!