Sometimes.....

Options
dumb_blondes_rock
dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
Sometimes i add people based upon their picture....especially if its silly....is that bad?

Also....sometimes I watch those huge morbidly obese shows to feel better about myself...i know, im horrible

Replies

• Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I watch a lot of reality shows purely to feel normal
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    The first one, I don't think that's so bad. A person's choice of picture says something about them; a silly picture may mean you have the same kind of sense of humor as they do. :)
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options

I just watch them because my life is SO BORING....sometimes i fantasize about having the big houses....or i think about what i would say if one of the girls said "something like that" to me....or how i would have handled the situation....my dad doesn't get it
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options

I just watch them because my life is SO BORING....sometimes i fantasize about having the big houses....or i think about what i would say if one of the girls said "something like that" to me....or how i would have handled the situation....my dad doesn't get it

Lol I watch em for the same reson
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    oh here's another one.....

Sometimes i sing my words(usually just the end, sometimes the whole sentence)....and its contagious because if i meet someone new and hang out with them more and more, they start to sing their words too
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I have "musical day" and I even tell my kids they have to sing anything they want to tell me LOL
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    Sometimes I have "musical day" and I even tell my kids they have to sing anything they want to tell me LOL

LOL omg thats great!!!! Ill have to try that
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I've added a couple people based on their picture and watch morbidly obese shows to remind myself if they can do it -- what the heck is holding me back??

And we sing all the time in our house -- well -- my 3 year old and I do. She just sings about anything (think WonderPets) while I tend to use nursery rhymes or jingles and just change the words for what ever we're doing or make up new words if I can't remember such as our diddy for morning routine (Think Grease) -- "Brusha Brusha Brusha...Brusha Brusha Brusha...Brusha your teeth...brush em in the front ...Brush em in the back...Brusha Brusha Brusha...brush your teeth" -- repeat 3 times and wrestle the toothpaste away from the child....