Animal Magnetism - Week 3 of the True Blood Challenge **CLOS

Options
Welcome back team Animal Magnetism!! :drinker:

You all have done great I am sure of it. Let's watch those pounds fall off, and see who takes the win this week! :heart:

At last record this is our team roster:
allimax2002
AngelsKisses75
bthurmon
cassie6803
christinalin
cobylea
craft338
dhammond5
DJ31
fdobbins77
iamthepreston
kayakangel
kittybitz79
LISAROEBUCK
littlemisskitty24
lparsons88
sarahbear1981
shaindi
readytoowhere
notredame2011
irisannRN

**please note this is a closed group. If you would like to join in, and have your name added to the waiting list please contact unaffected ( http://www.myfitnesspal.com/unaffected )

Replies

• irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Good morning !!! I am super excited to see how much we have all lost !!! Fingers crossed that we win again :happy:
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I have seen a lot of great losses pop up already this morning!! YAY!! Win or lose we will have lost enough individually, as a team, and as a group that each one of us should be counted winners! :heart:

Way to go everyone! Thank you for sticking with us!
  • kittybitz79
    kittybitz79 Posts: 213
    Options
    3 lbs down this week ... WOOT!!!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Great losses for our team this week!!!
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see the team results this week! I added in my 1.5 pound weight loss this morning - hope we win!

BTW, I should go ahead and mention I'll be out of town next week with no internet - and no electricity, no cell phone service, no bathrooms, ... I'll be kayaking and camping on the French Broad River in North Carolina with my 13yr old son Conner and a group of paddlers. It is a 9 day trip, and we will have kayaked 120 miles by the end. I don't know what I'll be eating, but paddling 5 or 6 hours everyday, it probably won't matter! I'll weigh in this Friday before I leave and email unaffected with the results so I don't slow you guys down. Hopefully, I'll be able to log in a big loss the Monday I get back!
  • dhammond5
    dhammond5 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Down another 2 pounds, but I think it was the water weight and little bit I had gained from going on vacation. Planning on eating better this week and actually working out, I skipped two work outs last week. Not going to do that this week.

Hope we win! Go team Animal magnetism!
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, you're all doing so great!! No loss for me this week, but at least I haven't gained a lot. Vacation was soo hard and I ate pretty bad, but it's over and I'm focused on weight loss again. I will have a loss next weigh-in. It will help that I'm pretty tired of food at the moment :)
  • lparsons88
    lparsons88 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey All

I'm down 4.5 pounds this week. I'm really in awe how the weight is coming off of me. The first two weeks were rough and slow and now it seems to fall off me. I bet I'm going to plateau soon… but enjoying it now :)

Hope you all did well and if you didn't… this week is a new week. It's about not giving up!

Good luck this week.

RAWWWRRRRRRR Go TEAM! :)
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Can't weigh in this week :( I hope that ddoens't affect how the team does
  • allimax2002
    allimax2002 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Y'all are doing great!!!
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    this week's loss 2.8 lbs =)

5/23 = 234.2
    5/30 = 233.8
    6/6 = 231

total loss = 3.2

Way to go Craft!
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    It sounds like we all did a great job!
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    We won another week!! Pat yourselves on the back! **GREAT BIG GROUP HUG**

We rock!! \m/_ YEAH!!! _\m/
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    wow, i've been posting in LAST week's thread....WOOPS!! lol =)
  • allimax2002
    Options
    You guys ROCK!! Way to keep it going for another week!
  • allimax2002
    Options
    Ooops double post.
  • irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just read the team results !!! GO TEAM ANIMAL MAGNETISM :) We did awesome !!!! Congrats on the weight loss everyone !
  • littlemisskitty24
    Options
    well done everyone, you guys rock!! I promise to start contributing to our teams loss history, but glad I didn't out anything on last week. Hopefully Monday will be a more positive thing!!!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    where are the results??