Death By Lunges, Resuscitated By Hainanese Chicken Rice.. ;

Options
hey guys!!

I'm new here and I'd like to get to know you guys... I'm pretty sure we are all likeminded people here. :)

I'm on the journey to shed those pounds. (+- 50lbs to be exact ) .. i wanna look good naked. yeah sure, i wanna stay healthy, i wanna live longer and have a more productive life compared to those who don't, but mostly, its the look good naked thing. *wink*

I've been exercising regularly (4 to 5 days a week) for the past 8 months or so. the scale didnt budge much which pretty upsetting i almost burnt them.. lol!

i joined bootcamp recently and never felt better. its truly a Godsend.

And i know a lil bit more now bout the calories counting and there's no other way but to start eating clean. which is hard to do when u live in a country like mine. with the roti canai, and nasi lemak for breakfast, lunch and dinner. phew!!!

im gonna be needing all the luck in the world. and some superpowers wouldn't hurt either. *wink*

i sure hope this site helps. installed it on my BB already.

so guys, add me up... im sure we can all learn a thing or 2 from each other!

Good Luck and Love from Malaysia...

Cheers!

Replies

• Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! It can be real frustrating to see the scale not move after several days of good workouts. I keep telling myself to eat the calories I earned from exercise but another part of me is too scared to do that. I'd probably lose more weight if I ate more. Well, I wish you luck. Let's get that scale moving and again!