I'm not overweight anymore! ! ! !

I hit one of my mini goals this morning. According to my BMI I'm not overweight as of today. I started out this journey obese and I'm not down where I want to be, but it feels soooooooo good!

Replies

• I hit one of my mini goals this morning. According to my BMI I'm not overweight as of today. I started out this journey obese and I'm not down where I want to be, but it feels soooooooo good!
  • Way to go!!! I can't wait till I'm not overweight anymore.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :smokin: :drinker: :smokin: :drinker:

You go!!! I can't "weight" until I'm considered to be at a healthy BMI!!
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Excellent!!! Congratulations!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    :flowerforyou: Woohoo!!!!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    YAY! awesome job! Watch for me at that healthy zone in just 10 short pounds :drinker:
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Great Job!! That is such an awesome accomplishment!

I need to lose 4.2 pounds and then I'll finally be back in the "healthy" range :smile:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    congratulations!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Oh that is so wonderful!!! Congratulations!! That has to be so exciting. I started on this site as obese and went down to overweight which was exciting. I can hardly wait until I get down to the healthy range. What a great accomplishment.and a wonderful inspiration you are for the rest of us. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    This is my insperation to work harder. I needed it today. I can't wait to be in the healthy zone

Great Job.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Great Job!!:wink:

I remember when I fell beneath the obese line...whoopee!

I cant wait to fall into the "yea you could lose some weight, but ya dont reallllly need to!"

:laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    That's FANTASTIC!!! Keep on, keepin' on!:drinker:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Wtg, I am still in the obese area but hopefully I will make it to the overweight and then healthy.

Connie
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Good for you, great job!!!!
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    GOOD JOB!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Congratulations!!!!!

I just looked mine up, to see how far I have to go until I'm no longer overweight.

My Healthy BMI is 111lbs - 149lbs.
    (111lbs would be anorexic on me, in my humble opinion. 138 is my final goal.)

15 lbs to go for me.
    Thanks for the motivation!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Awesome....Keep it Up! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Congrats to you I am so happy for you!!!

As for me I can't wait to get into the healthy range I am right on the line for overweight and obease. I feel like sometimes I will never get to healthy I am 30.2 that is what it says
  • vegasmellie
    vegasmellie Posts: 118 Member
    I'm still in the overweight range. 30lbs to go until I'm "normal". can't wait to be normal! :laugh:
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    WAY TO GO!!! IM still Obese as per the BMI however Im not worried cause I dont think an Obese person can wear size 7/8's :bigsmile: but this one can!!!!:glasses:

Steph
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!