Logging everything right then and there before you forget!

Options
2»

Replies

• Nancyhusanu
    Options
    I totally log everything immediately, or before if I can. I downloaded the droid app to my Samsung phone, and even yesterday my mom was laughing at me for logging each time I went up to a buffet we were at!! :laugh:
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options

I find myself putting in some of my own food because some of the calories, etc are so far off from what I'm reading on the label. Anyone else finding this too?

I'm always editing foods and correcting the sodium amounts.... it seems a lot of people forget to multiply the amount on the label (in grams) by 1000 to get the milligrammes amount............
  • purplepollypops
    purplepollypops Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I find myself putting in some of my own food because some of the calories, etc are so far off from what I'm reading on the label. Anyone else finding this too?
    [/quote]

I had some sweet potato the other day and just randomly selected one off the list, it worked out at about 24,000 cals! Needless to say I then worked it out for myself properly :laugh:
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I use an iPod touch 3rd generation. I think it's an 8gb. Not that big, because I don't use it for much - mostly MFP. You could find one on Ebay for under $100. They are pretty cheap now that they came out with the 4th generation. I keep it with me at all times. I can easily log my food wherever I am
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!!! I have an iPhone and it's never out my hand! If I'm not able to log at that very moment I either keep the wrapper if I can or take a picture of the item and log it later on! Phew I'm not the only one!!