Glasses wearers - anyone got Reactions lenses?!

Options
Lanfear
Lanfear Posts: 524
Just wondered what they're like - I had a pair about 20 years ago when they first came out (Reactolight!) so wondered if they'd gotten any better as they used to take about 15 minutes to change colours LOL.

Replies

• Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Take it that's a "no" then!
  • texastae1010
    texastae1010 Posts: 165
    Options
    I have them....they don't take that long to change over mine are pretty much within a few minutes of going into the sun...the only thing that I don't like to me is I feel that they don't get dark enough for me....I am not sure if I could have chosen a darker color...actually she did give me several options and with the sun that was out that day that is why I picked it I remember now...so they work great I would just suggest going for a bit darker than what you think you need and also depends on the size of your frames ...my glasses are smaller than my normal sunglasses so that also bothers me I don't feel I have the exact coverage I was used to but if they were darker like I said before probably wouldn't notice the smaller area maybe....by goodness gracious did that make any sense at all I might need more coffee lol