Zumba for Wii

Options
Good Morning,

Does anyone have the Zumba for Wii game? I was just considering getting it so I can have a fun work out with my 7 year old daughter. I just wanted to know whether it is a good $30-40 spent, or if I should just forget about it, and purchase something else? Thanks!

Replies

• cmypal
    cmypal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Zumba is great! Lots of fun and will wear you out. My daughter in law and my 8 year old grand daughter do it together and have a blast - a real workout!
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    It's great fun, and really burns the cals - go for it. I'm pretty sure your daughter will love it too :bigsmile:
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    I have never tried it but I have friends whom love it. They say it is a fun work out that you will sweat your butt off with! :) I have the Just Dance games and I sweat with those when I play with my boys!
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I have it and I love it. It allows me to learn the different steps in my own home instead of in front of a class. My 9 year old autistic nephew even does it with my sister. It's well worth the money.
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post. Have wanted to try it and I didn't realize there was a Wii version.
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    I have Zumba but haven't tried it yet. I also have Exerbeat that just came out and it's pretty fun and gives you a good workout. I recommend that for sure. I'll try the Zumba soon though.
  • TracyJaneLee
    Options
    I really fancy doing Zumba, but i have 2 left feet. So too embarrassed to go to a class. I never realised you can get it on the wii! I will definitely be buying this today.
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I love the Zumba for the Wii and Yes, It definately wears you out. I would never go to a class either, but in the privacy of my own home I will dance away. :) I do Just Dance 2 (wii) and Dance Dance Revolution (PS2) Also do the Wii Fit Plus. I sent you a friend request. :)
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    hubby was going to pick it up for me but said the band looks really small. For those that have used it, did you have any trouble with the band size?
  • CostaCossie
    Options
    It is a really good game - providing you put the effort in! When I first tried it I found it boring until I realised I had just done a whole course and not broke out in a sweat!! I did the same course again only putting a lot of effort in and it became so much fun!! The blet isn't that small. I thought that it would be tight fit around me (size UK 16) but there is plenty of room left :)

Highly recommended!
  • notsomushy
    notsomushy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    One of the best investments I have made. You will love it. Definitely INVEST!
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    we have it for the xbox and me and my 5 yr old love it! I would say go for it!!
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!! Looks like I will be purchasing this game, and a few others!!
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    hubby was going to pick it up for me but said the band looks really small. For those that have used it, did you have any trouble with the band size?

The belt is roughly 48 inches. But, u really don't have to use the belt, I prefer holding the remote
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options

The belt is roughly 48 inches. But, u really don't have to use the belt, I prefer holding the remote

I preferred to have it in my pocket. I enjoyed the game and on my cardio days I go back & forth between the game and the DVDs.