I never thought I could do it!

Options
alissamoat
alissamoat Posts: 15 Member
I never thought that I could actually lose 44 lbs, but I have! I weighed in this morning at 160...the smallest and healthiest I have been for almost 3 years! Granted my body is no where near what it once was (due to the beautiful little princess sleeping upstairs) but I am more than satisfied with how far I have come. I can find pants that actually fit without trying on 20 pairs. I love feeling in shape and not being out of breath from just a short walk. I have participated in 2 5k's this summer already and plan to run in my third in July. This weekend I am hosting a 5k in my hometown - a lot of work but worth it. I understand that this is a lifestyle change not just a diet. I love me for who I am and for what I have done! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    That is awesom, keep up the good work. xx

Nadine
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    That is awesom, keep up the good work. xx

Nadine
  • MsMadmagic
    MsMadmagic Posts: 66
    Options
    Well done, you a rightly proud of yourself ,its such a great acheievment. Keep up the good work and well done for the challenges completed so far
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!! Well done!

Sue :smile: x
  • vpwelsh
    vpwelsh Posts: 31
    Options
    keep up the good work Alissa! You wouldn't happen to be from GA would you? My hubby's Dad was best friends with a Jerry Moat.
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    congratulations! that is awesome :)
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. WTG!!!!! Keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!