We're outta here ;p

Options
:tongue: Aye yup, Ezzie and I are off for few "daze" of family fun... heading downstate as soon as I get the car sandwiched with our stuff, to see Mom. Tomorrow we're going on a Riverboat Murder Mystery Dinner cruise (I hope the chef isn't who got killed :laugh: ). Then Sat, we jump across the border and into Canada, eh? There we spend a couple of days with Auntie and Uncle and our fave nephew Tucker (the carrot munching, four legged variety with a beautiful coat... and a sense of humor! Really, never knew a horse could be so funny?!).
Anyways, we'll get back Mon oe Tue, and will bring Ezzie's laptop along, to maybe try and keep in touch.
So Sparkle Kilt hugz and Ezzie luving to all...:heart::drinker: :love: :bigsmile:

Replies

• jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    :tongue: Aye yup, Ezzie and I are off for few "daze" of family fun... heading downstate as soon as I get the car sandwiched with our stuff, to see Mom. Tomorrow we're going on a Riverboat Murder Mystery Dinner cruise (I hope the chef isn't who got killed :laugh: ). Then Sat, we jump across the border and into Canada, eh? There we spend a couple of days with Auntie and Uncle and our fave nephew Tucker (the carrot munching, four legged variety with a beautiful coat... and a sense of humor! Really, never knew a horse could be so funny?!).
    Anyways, we'll get back Mon oe Tue, and will bring Ezzie's laptop along, to maybe try and keep in touch.
    So Sparkle Kilt hugz and Ezzie luving to all...:heart::drinker: :love: :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Have a great trip!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

(Don't you two take vacation every other week???) :grumble:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Have a great time guys! :):drinker: :flowerforyou:

You seem to always do fun things together! That's so cool!!! :happy:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    :cry: Good bye:cry: see you when you get back:sad:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    have a blast!!!! love you guys and be safe!!!!

hugs!
    Ali :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Wow:noway: ya scared me for a minute!

:heart: You guys have a great time:heart:

No:drinker:
    or :grumble:
    or:smokin:
    but lots of :laugh: and :smooched:
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    that sounds so fun!!! I want to come on the riverboat mystery thing--maybe I should act in it next year--I'm a very good actor. Have a blast--stay healthy!!!
  • Juliebean
    Options
    I've heard great things about the Murder Mystery riverboat. Hope it's a blast-ola! Have a safe trip! We'll miss you! :heart:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    we're going on a Riverboat Murder Mystery Dinner cruise (I hope the chef isn't who got killed :laugh: ).

i'd be more worried about the capitain :laugh:

enjoy !!
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Make sure you packed everything you need :devil: lol HAVE FUN!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    OK... dodges traffic, and road deconstruction all friggin day :grumble: But we'er here YEA! Took Mom to dinner for awesome Chinese, yummy! So now the famblee is yacking away, and Ezzie and I both logged our foods. Too bad driving don't count as calories, maybe I should enter as Riding Lawn Mower? :laugh: :drinker: We'll keep ya'll posted as to the Murder Cruise... hugz and luvya My Family Peeps! :heart:
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Murder Cruise sounds so much fun - I'm a little jealous. Then again I'm going to a Whoopie Pie festival saturday .. so I'm happy.
    Don't over think the mystery too much ... thats what I did and I was dead wrong :tongue:

Have fun and safe travels!:happy:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow we're going on a Riverboat Murder Mystery Dinner cruise

Ahh that sounds so fun! I always wanted to go to one of those murder mystery mansions...ever since I saw the Saved By the Bell episode where the gang went to one! LOL!
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    Murder Cruise sounds so much fun - I'm a little jealous. Then again I'm going to a Whoopie Pie festival saturday .. so I'm happy.
    Don't over think the mystery too much ... thats what I did and I was dead wrong :tongue:

Have fun and safe travels!:happy:

Trust me.... I doubt that I'll be over thinking anything, lol! :drinker: As long as the bartender knows how to make a good martini... that'll be mystery enuff for me solve *chuckle*
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    OK sportz fanz... the Murder Mystery Comedy Riverboat Dinner Cruise was a blast! :laugh: :tongue: :bigsmile: We had SOOOOOOO much fun :happy: :wink: The food at the buffet for dinner was pretty good too, but yours truly and wonderful wiff held ourselves to ONE and only ONE platefull :drinker: The weather was perfect, and we had a beautimous sunset, and the skyline lit up and gave us a pretty show as well.

Now we're in Canada, eh, and enjoying Auntie and Uncle in Ontario. Tonight is a soiree to celebrate her retirement, ans then tommorow we get to see her horse farm. So all is well in Sparkle Kilt Land, and Ezzie and I send luvs and hugz! :flowerforyou: :love: :heart: :drinker:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    So glad the two of you get to go have some fun! We're missin' ya! Have an extra batch of fun for me! :wink: :flowerforyou: :drinker: