toning up arms

X_Bex_X
X_Bex_X Posts: 14
edited 5:47AM in Fitness and Exercise
Anyone got any ideas as to how I can get rid of my bingo wings? I hate wearing sleeveless tops because of them, they're awful!

Any help would be much appreciated!! :) thank you

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    cardio & strength training. Lift heavy! I suggest using ChaLEAN extreme. It's amazing.
  • jennywrens
    jennywrens Posts: 208
    google "tricep exercises" - it comes back with loads of sites and they range from simple ones you can do at home to more elaborate ones to do in the gym

Edited to add: I like this site http://exercise.about.com/od/exercisesformusclegroups/u/musclegroup.htm
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Hahaha...I feel the same way!!!
    Cardio to lose the fat and strength training to tone up. Tricep extensions, push ups, Tricep dips, Tricep kickbacks...etc.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Hahaha...I feel the same way!!!
    Cardio to lose the fat and strength training to tone up. Tricep extensions, push ups, Tricep dips, Tricep kickbacks...etc.

I am in the SAME boat. Do you belong to a gym? I just worked with my trainer friday...Triceprs, Biceps, and Chest. I still cant fully move my arms!! LOL. I call them my "Bat wings" but her said heaving weights, short reps I think? Goole it...you will be able to see all kinds of different weights/moves/work outs for upper body
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Use your body weight to do dips, side tris, pushups etc. Does wonders for arms.
  • lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    Triceps dips are the best! They're a killer, but effective! I'll try and explain how to do them, but perhaps you could search tricep dips on youtube, and then you'll be able to see!

You sit on the floor and lean back on your hands. Your fingers are pointing towards your bum. With your knees bent, lift up off the floor and then lower slightly (not right back down) bending your arms/elbows. To make this harder, you lift one leg in the air. I hope I've described it well enough. Maybe someone else will put this on here with a more descriptive explaination!

Good luck! This does work - mine are disappearing - and pretty quickly! :flowerforyou:
  • shezza737
    shezza737 Posts: 95 Member
    Anyone got any ideas as to how I can get rid of my bingo wings? I hate wearing sleeveless tops because of them, they're awful!

Any help would be much appreciated!! :) thank you

Sound exactly like me! I detest my arms and will notw ear anything sleeveless because of them ;0(
  • X_Bex_X
    X_Bex_X Posts: 14
    Thanks for all your help peoples!! I'm gonna go do some now :)
This discussion has been closed.