Small victory

Options
JessicaJune
JessicaJune Posts: 69 Member
I'm currently trying to get back into shape, meaning an overhaul of my lifestyle. I've been working really hard and using MFP for one week now and this past weekend, I had two small victories I wanted to share.

1. I completed a 9-mile hike
2. I ran 5 miles in 1 hour without stopping

More than anything, being able to run 5 miles really motivated me to keep pushing. I usually make excuses as to why I can't run/won't run/will run later and by pushing myself, I realized that not only I CAN complete 5 miles, but next time, might try for 5 1/4 miles.

So for all of you who think it's not possible to do something, it more than likely IS possible.

:)

Replies

• triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow that is wonderful!!! WTG...I had small victory or actually walking two days in a row...LOL def not what you did ..:)

Keep it up!
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Nice going!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Sometimes it's definitely our minds that get in the way of our progress more than our bodies. Great job at pushing through and proving you could do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!