P90 x VS 30 day shred ? HELP

Options
Hi everyone!!!

I am a big Zumba fan...I do zumba 2-3 times a week + musculation afterwards.

I've been doing Zumba for a while now so it isn't as much difficult as before... Kind of easy...

I tried the 30 day shred and found it a little bit boring...

Im planning to start the P90x this week...

Is it a little bit like 30 day shred? Do they have music on that DVD ? lol

Any good results?

Replies

• Shaysuki926
    Shaysuki926 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I did P90x for a bit then I bought ripped In 30 and I sweat WAY more with Jillian than I did with P90x for some reason. she is brutal. My husband was dripping with sweat from her workout too. It's great though, you really feel good. i also just got 6 Week Abs and holy crap is it brutal also but again, I feel fantastic afterwards! I, personally, get more out of Jillians 30 minutes than I do in 40-50 minutes of P90 x AND it's cheaper. Good Luck!!!
  • PokenStick
    PokenStick Posts: 204
    Options
    If you're more into the dancing cardio stuff, I'd recommend Turbo Fire. My wife loves it and she too is a Zumbafile.
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    A "zumbafile" - lol; love it! I am a Zumbafile too, and think i also need to change it up and add something new. :glasses:
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    A "zumbafile" - lol; love it! I am a Zumbafile too, and think i also need to change it up and add something new. :glasses:
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for some other type of cardio to replace zumba, or some form of strength training?

If you're looking for high calorie burn cardio with good music, then I would suggest Turbo Jam or Turbo Fire.

For strength training, I like ChaLean Extreme..... much more than 30 Day Shred & No More Trouble Zones - both of which bored me after a couple of weeks.
  • VeroM1234
    VeroM1234 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :)

I am already doing Zumba and Kick Boxing, I just want to add exercises on the day there is no classes...

I like the 30 day shred, I just find it extremely boring...

But I guess Ill have to stick with it ...lol
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    If you want to do a little bit of lifting go with p90x. Those other programs are good for dropping weight but, if you want to look lean and tone you got to start lifting some weight.