A serious intention this time - but need support!

ornumc
ornumc Posts: 23
edited 5:50AM in Introduce Yourself
I have not been SERIOUS about losing weight. I mean, I start and stop and start and stop.

I don't drink or smoke. I do strength training twice a week with a personal trainer and I love healthy food. If anything, I think my portions are too large which contributed to my weight gain (working on that) But, my biggest problem is low-energy and lack of motivation. I find it SO hard to get myself to the gym on the days I am not seeing my trainer. So I am getting stronger, but my weight is not dropping.

Now I want to become accountable because my weight is just creeping up and up.

I have had enough.

Replies

• MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    we can do this hun!! this site is extremely helpful! ill support u all the way --- jus please make sure to log in each day (it really helps!) ;-)
  • runnermel
    runnermel Posts: 278
    right there with you. add me and I will do my best to support you if you will return the favor!!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Welcome to MFP! This site is great for motivation and support. I have found it to be a great tool in the arsenal against weight gain and getting healthy! Feel free to add me as a friend! I will help you all I can! Good luck!
  • You sound just like me. Start and stop and start and stop. I continue to exercise and watch what I eat but not SERIOUSLY. I am doing it hard core again and I can use the support too!
  • jmuzzio7
    jmuzzio7 Posts: 28 Member
    I'm in the same boat....I'm very serious this time...I want to do it and do it right. But, I'm like you-I need support. I'm so glad I found this site. It seems like everyone is really supportive, helpful and motivating. Please feel free to add me as a friend. Anyone can add me if you'd like.
  • aranchmom
    aranchmom Posts: 176 Member
    You sound just like me. Start and stop and start and stop. I continue to exercise and watch what I eat but not SERIOUSLY. I am doing it hard core again and I can use the support too!
    ME TOO!! :huh: Count me in!! :smile:
  • krystico
    krystico Posts: 104
    You took the words out of my mouth! Start, Stop, Start, Stop! Looking for support and motivation, too! Anyone can add me as a friend. I've been on MFP for a few weeks and just beginning to get active on the message boards.
  • krystico
    krystico Posts: 104
    I love your ticker's! I need to find the walking one! I LOVE to walk!
This discussion has been closed.