Death to Cellulite!

Options
gmkimby
gmkimby Posts: 58 Member
:flowerforyou:

Hi, I'm relatively new to MFP and would love to meet people who are on the same journey as me. I have 45 pounds to melt away, and would love the encouragement. Lately I've been working out everyday, doing Zumba, Spinning, and Step Class, with a plan to start the 30 Day Shred today (so excited)! So feel free to add me.

Replies

• rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I sent you a friend request. :flowerforyou:
  • gmkimby
    Options
    Thanks Ro!!! Quick question...how/where do you set the mini goals?
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ro!!! Quick question...how/where do you set the mini goals?

Hmmm...mini goals? You can set your goals under the Home tab. There is a secondary tab underneath labeled Goals. Or, if you are talking about listing your goals in your posts, you do that in you Signature tab under Community. Does that help?
  • gmkimby
    Options
    Yeah...Thanks!
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    How are you finding Zumba? It looks like so much fun!
  • gmkimby
    Options
    I love Zumba!!! I've only been doing it for about 2 weeks now, and I've already lost 1 inch from my waist. I felt really intimidated at first, but once I got in there, I just let go of all my inhibitions and had a blast. I go to Zumba 4-5 days a week. I don't feel like I'm going to workout...more like I'm going to a dance party!! You should give it a try!
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I think i'm going to! I am just trying to find a local class that isn't full!