New & Excited!!

Options
Hello new to this program, hoping for a successful journey!!

Replies

• girlw00nder
    Options
    I'm sure you will do fabulously. This is a very supportive community and there is always excellent advice at the touch of a button!

Best of luck on your journey xx
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I have been a member for almost a year. I have lost the weight I wanted and do it now to maintain. I love it and you will too. Just log on everyday and be honest. Try to limit your processed and fast foods. If you cook it you can usually make it healthier and in turn will benefit greatly. One day at a time, Slow and steady what ever works. Just don't give up. It takes a little getting use to before you realize what is good and what is not. Take your time and learn and the rest will come. If you have any questions just ask , someone is always on here to answer. Good luck and welcome.
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Log EVERYTHING you eat and try to get in some kind of physical activity even if it's just walking and you'll start seeing results. If you fall off the wagon just jump back on and start back up where you left off. You will really find lots of positive feedback and motivation on MFP. If I (the laziest person ever) have been able to lose weight I am sure you can too! :bigsmile:

Wishing you all the luck on your journey... :flowerforyou:
  • Cara34
    Cara34 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too! Mfp is great, I love it so far!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    This site is so great. I hope you love it as much as i do. I will be on here for 3 weeks tomorrow and i am seeing results now. i will be doing my 3rd weigh in and i feel my pants getting looser, so that is exciting.
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    welcome! this site is wonderful...everyone is so supportive. I wish u the best with ur journey :)
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    This is the best thing I've stumbled upon since I started my weight loss journey! You will love it <3 Everyone is so supportive and helpful! Wonderful place :) I love this site<3 Welcome ;)
  • jebfab2612
    jebfab2612 Posts: 44
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great site. I'm here for support just friend me :)
  • Sadie_sal3267
    Sadie_sal3267 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Guys, thanks so much for the warm welcome.

I lost 55LBS on Weight Watchers, 3 yrs ago and have regain 20+, so annoying. However, once I hit 40yrs, it just got harder plus I am having some knee issues (awaiting MRI results) so my excercise which is normally pretty active, is basically "none". I am going to make this program work; I do know what to do. I cook a lot and love healthy recipes.

Hope to get to know you all.