Help a girl out! (:

Options
I'm not new to MFP, but I could definitely use some more support! What better support can I get, than from people who are trying to accomplish the same goals as I am? (: I would love to have people accomplishing their goals right along with me, so feel free to add me! (:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I have been a member for almost a year. I have lost the weight I wanted and do it now to maintain. I love it and you will too. Just log on everyday and be honest. Try to limit your processed and fast foods. If you cook it you can usually make it healthier and in turn will benefit greatly. One day at a time, Slow and steady what ever works. Just don't give up. It takes a little getting use to before you realize what is good and what is not. Take your time and educate yourself on nutrition and the rest will come. If you have any questions just ask , someone is always on here to answer. Good luck and welcome.
  • booberj
    booberj Posts: 69
    Options
    the forums are great for getting motivation...
  • widmar
    widmar Posts: 72
    Options
    I am pretty new here also and have exprienced some not so nice people and very nice people. I am glad that I decided to stay even though my first post got really rude comments and was a big joke to a lot of people. But since then I have found a LOT of wonderful people. I could use as many friends as I can get!