A real eye opener...Size 24 to Size 10...

Options

Replies

• janeosu
    janeosu Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Good job!!
  • CurvyFresherFC
    CurvyFresherFC Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great! :D Well done on your success, I'm really pleased for you!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Well done. Thank you for posting you pictures, It will help a lot of people :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • youngmum
    youngmum Posts: 114
    Options
    wow, that looks so funny when you stood in one leg. You look beautiful and I love your blue dress. Also I am glad that you posted your stomach even if you don't like it because I think it also shows that a lot of hard work has gone in and I also have that funny looking stomach thing from the skin getting stretched and pulled and I think why should we be ashamed of that when what it shows is that this body has been through hell and back and is stronger for it.. I think that's beautiful. Well done on coming so far.
  • afloggie
    afloggie Posts: 12
    Options
    Awesome awesome awesome!
  • ering
    ering Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That smile says it all! Great work!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Ahhh the big shorts look like a skirt!! lol! Congratulations, fantastic job so far! :)

That's what I thought when I saw it at first, then when I went back to read the captions I was like WOW!

You absolutely look AMAZING! How long did it take you to lose the weight?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I had never seen this thread before! You're looking amazing!!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Congratulations good job
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! And your smile is great....pride and excitement right there. Congrats!!!
  • bflicker11
    bflicker11 Posts: 296
    Options
    Amazing!!!! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • prettywhitty
    prettywhitty Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That's just plain awesome. Congrats!
  • chefswife67
    Options
    Thank you for sharing.. Now i have hope again that i to can lose this weight and beable to get to a size 14or 12.congrats to you..
  • melph3
    melph3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    way to go! you are so beautiful and you are such an inspiration...thanks for sharing!
  • Bearpie
    Bearpie Posts: 12
    Options
    Simply inspirational! Fantastic! Thank you for sharing. :)
  • bookniblet
    bookniblet Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You've done awesome!!
  • marzahl68
    marzahl68 Posts: 201
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! Way to go! You look GREAT!!!!!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Really incredible! love the shorts shot - it must be nice jumping into one leg of a 24 when you're a size 10 rather than being larger and lying on the floor trying to get your smaller jeans over your hips & zipped up (I've just got out of the latter category but have a few more sizes still to drop). I admire your tenacity and you'll be in a great position when you move from GW into maintenance - Good Luck!
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow Denise!!! Awesome! I too love NY & CO clothing! So happy for you and thank you for your inspiring story!!! Love your Quote! "This time its for life"!
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    That is awesome Denise! Thanks so much for sharing. You look amazing and I know you feel even better.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!