running headphones?

Options
gooberr4
gooberr4 Posts: 253 Member
this is kind of an odd topic but I can't seem to find a good pair of running headphones. I used to use the old school ones where the band sits on top of your head but they get so sweaty and the band would start to slip down. So i bought a pair of those over the ear headphones and they don't really stay in my ears (and neither do the apple ones). I guess i have to get a pair where I have to stick them in my ears?

so what headphones/brands of headphones do you guys use when running?

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I am please with these: Motorola Motorokr S9-HD
    They are wireless (bluetooth). Great for exercise because there's no wire and they stay put.
  • allisoncook87
    allisoncook87 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    skull candy are good
  • RoseCoreling
    RoseCoreling Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    skull candy are good
    Ditto these..they work SO well staying in your ears. I also have a habit of having a lot of headphones go out on me because I sweat inside them and it ends up ruining them, but these seem to work with no issues :)
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I use the Skullcandy in-ear ones. They are pretty inexpensive and have different sized inserts if needed. I generally only have to adjust them once in a while (or when I pull them out by accident).
  • bensoto05
    bensoto05 Posts: 1
    Options
    I use these, theyre awesome, they stay in your ear and it has an in-line volume control so you dont have to reach in your pocket to change the volume

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDREX38iP-BLK-Earbud-Control/dp/B002M78JA2
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I too use the old school headphones, but only when Im on the treadmill. I cant stand those earpods that hook around your ears cause they never stay put when I get sweaty. But when im running outside i dont use any ipods/mp3 players; i have to pay attention to the traffic around me
  • gooberr4
    Options
    skull candy are good
    Ditto these..they work SO well staying in your ears. I also have a habit of having a lot of headphones go out on me because I sweat inside them and it ends up ruining them, but these seem to work with no issues :)

that's good to hear. my brother used to have a pair of skull candy and i was thinking about getting a pair of those but worried about the sweat haha. thanks!
  • gooberr4
    Options
    I use these, theyre awesome, they stay in your ear and it has an in-line volume control so you dont have to reach in your pocket to change the volume

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDREX38iP-BLK-Earbud-Control/dp/B002M78JA2

ooo! these look nice! thanks!!