hi!

carlyx3
carlyx3 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I love this website. It has everything that I am looking for. I hate having to write what I eat and how many calories I burn. This will make my life a whole lot easier. Anyway, my name is Carly and i'm almost 18. I have been trying to loose weight and have not seen drastic results. I feel that this is my year to change my life around for the better. Good luck to everybody and remember to never give up.:happy:

Replies

• I love this website. It has everything that I am looking for. I hate having to write what I eat and how many calories I burn. This will make my life a whole lot easier. Anyway, my name is Carly and i'm almost 18. I have been trying to loose weight and have not seen drastic results. I feel that this is my year to change my life around for the better. Good luck to everybody and remember to never give up.:happy:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    I LOVE that you've decided this is the year to change things around! Greatest of luck to you, YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Welcome Carly!! :flowerforyou:
  • I am so happy for you. You are wise beyond your years. It is so much easier to lose and keep fit when you are younger than 35. You will be successful, I know. God bless you!:happy:
  • Welcome Carly, You can do it :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Good luck. Stick with it and this will be your year to change
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Hi there and welcome! Yes, this website takes all the guess work out of things. You will love it here!
This discussion has been closed.