HELP! Abbs, Butt, Hips and Thighs

Options
YES! PLEASE HELP! My abbs, butt, hips and thighs are my main areas that need work. I am looking for any exercises or work outs that would help me target, tone and lose inches in these areas. ANY suggestions are appreciated. THANKS!

Replies

• kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I bought Kim Kardashians "fit in your jeans by friday" ultimate butt body sculpt.

Its is a great video and only 9 dollars at walmart.com . There is three work outs on it and if you do them all its like a 40 minute work out!

I was seriously sore afterwards. and it is all of the area's you are trying to work out.l
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones workout is FANTASTIC
  • PattyCake123
    PattyCake123 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    the book "The Abs Diet For Women" is fantastic. Not only does it help target those areas, it gives you nutritional guidance and recipes and workout routines that will trim fat and build lean muscle.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Element Ballet Conditioning if you're already fit or The Bar Method if you're just starting out.
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Buy one kettle bell and do A LOT...did I mention A LOT of squats!!! That is all you really need. I do hundreds of them a day.
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I like JM No More Trouble Zones, it has really helped. Burn Fat Boost Metabolism works because it's cardio, as well as the 30 Day Shred.

I just recently got Brazilian Butt Lift, and Slim in 6, but haven't tried them yet. :)
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    go to youtube.com and see what they do. just type in "ab workout", "butt workout", and it's free
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    http://www.bodyrock.tv/
    i did 3 workouts in a day, and I couldn't walk! haha it's AMAZING, and it really helps get toned!! & it's free =]
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    http://www.bodyrock.tv/
    i did 3 workouts in a day, and I couldn't walk! haha it's AMAZING, and it really helps get toned!! & it's free =]

My goal is to be able to do some of her workouts! I'm not there yet, she's crazy...but I will get there!