Shall I take pics of me now????

Options
shall I take pics of me now so when I loose weight I have got my before and after shoots?:heart:

Replies

• Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Day 1 pictures are a must have. They are one of the best measures of how far you have come. And sometimes you don't see it until you compare before and after pictures next to one another.
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    <double post>
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    You definitely should! I did not and I very much regret it.
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes! It's something I didn't do and I completely regret it. Even if I kept them to myself at the beginning and showed no one, at least I would have had them. Here I am today 45 pounds down with no total round-the-body pics. It's a major bummer for me.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! and measurements once a month.
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I wish I did! I also wish I was brave enough to take full measurements when I started. I guess I was so disgusted plus I didn't think I could do it.

I think you will appreciate knowing how far you have come! Take the photos and the measurements!!!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    shall I take pics of me now so when I loose weight I have got my before and after shoots?:heart:

ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY!!!!!

and measurements too.....
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You definitely should! I did not and I very much regret it.

Same here...I lost 35 lbs and I have nothing to compare to except maybe some older pictures of my face...but I wish I would have done body shots just to see the difference.