Biggest Loser BLACK TEAM 9/18

Options
Hey Team, good Thursday Morning to you all.

First let me just please ask everyone to weigh in weekly (unless we have already talked) and message me with your results. I put the results on a chart and keep track of the entire team. Canelitas actually keeps track of her team and keeps tabs on all the other teams.

I know mistakes can happen and giving different information to canelitas or me just messes up the team results. You are only cheating yourself to increase your actual numbers. This is just a way for all of us to keep each other motivated and encouraged and offer support to all who are struggling to loose weight.

As the team leader I try to motivate all of you everyday and I message all of you to weigh in and if you don't weigh in I send a little message just to be a pest :wink: I don't mind doing this as long as everyone plays fair and report actual stats to me.

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Hey Team, good Thursday Morning to you all.

First let me just please ask everyone to weigh in weekly (unless we have already talked) and message me with your results. I put the results on a chart and keep track of the entire team. Canelitas actually keeps track of her team and keeps tabs on all the other teams.

I know mistakes can happen and giving different information to canelitas or me just messes up the team results. You are only cheating yourself to increase your actual numbers. This is just a way for all of us to keep each other motivated and encouraged and offer support to all who are struggling to loose weight.

As the team leader I try to motivate all of you everyday and I message all of you to weigh in and if you don't weigh in I send a little message just to be a pest :wink: I don't mind doing this as long as everyone plays fair and report actual stats to me.
  • Nich0le
    Options
    Ok, now to motivate :happy:

We all have weight loss goals, whether it's 5lbs or 500lbs we all need to get healthier.

You are day 2 into the new week's challenge.

Doing things the same way over and over without results keeps you from change. You must do things different and force your body to change, and you may have to do this several times to keep reaching goals.

What I am curious about this week is what everyone's baby step goals are. Have you created mini goals? Mini goals are great because it breaks the big picture into smaller more achievable steps.

My mini goal for September is to break free of the 220's. I came close and I still have one weigh in to go and close just isn't good enough.

goal: break 220's by end of September
    Plan: I need to increase my cardio, current 2-3x week for 30 min. / new 5-6 for 30 minutes.
    and of course, watch every morsel of food that goes into my gigantic mouth!:wink:

Share your goals with the team, ask questions, give support!

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:
  • harleydiva
    Options
    Hello

I am new to the team as of this weekend. When do I need to send in weight
  • Nich0le
    Options
    Hello

Just getting ready to message you! We weigh in on Tuesday or Wednesday and you will message me with your current weight and I post for the team. I will send a request for you to add me as a friend, please send me a message with your starting weight and next week you will send me your weigh in total.

Good Luck! :flowerforyou:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    i am hoping to to get at least 1.5 to 2 lbs gone by next weigh in. My plan is to add an extra 20-30 minutes of exercise to my routine, which i switch up every other day anyway. Wishing u all much success!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I plan on doing EVERYTHING opposite of last week!:grumble:

I am having a wonderful day 2! I did my cardio first thing this morning & I'm doing FABULOUS on my food intake! BIG change from last week! I'm drinking more water than ever & going to up my walk this evening from 3 miles to 4! My mini goal this week is to stay UNDER on sodium. That's a tough one for me!

Best wishes to all for a fantastic week! :flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Options
    I plan on doing EVERYTHING opposite of last week!:grumble:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think we have all had those weeks!
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to get down 15lbs and then go from there :) I am going to start running daily to see if that will jump start my stalled weight loss...I will take any and all suggestions Team
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I'm thinking of ordering the Biggest Loser workouts...any of you tried them?
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Hello

Welcome, Harley! :flowerforyou:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    losing_it....i have cardio max. i do it 2xs a week. i do all three. i like it. i burn about 400 calories. i like your new pic. i wanted to see what my treadmill did when it hit 99.60 mins. so i stayed on it until then. it just shuts it's self off. i laughed. i burned 922 calories.
    my mini goal is to break the 220's by the end of sept. also.
    my 2nd mini goal is to be at least 199 by new years.
    well, time to watch my soap.
    chipper
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Thanks, Chipper! WOW! You are burning up the calories, girl! That's fantastic! :flowerforyou:

What soap do you watch? I'm a Day's fanatic:bigsmile:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    of course "days" along with DH sitting in his chair watching too. LOL.
    thanks for the comment....it's been a long road.
  • LeelaStar
    Options
    Hello, Black Team!!

I am definitely a goal setter. My next big goal is to get to 156.5 because that will make 100 lbs lost in total. Yay!! I am hoping to meet this goal by Christmas.

I am working towards this goal by STAYING ON TRACK!!! :happy: Last week was really rough because all my fall activities got into full swing and my summer exercise schedule went right out the window. So, this week, I am concentrating on getting a new schedule into place. I bought myself a planner and have been putting a sticker on each day that I have stayed on track.

This is day 5. So far, so good!! :happy:

Have a fantastic week, team!! :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :drinker: YAY for Stickers!! :laugh:
    Hello, Black Team!!

I am definitely a goal setter. My next big goal is to get to 156.5 because that will make 100 lbs lost in total. Yay!! I am hoping to meet this goal by Christmas.

I am working towards this goal by STAYING ON TRACK!!! :happy: Last week was really rough because all my fall activities got into full swing and my summer exercise schedule went right out the window. So, this week, I am concentrating on getting a new schedule into place. I bought myself a planner and have been putting a sticker on each day that I have stayed on track.

This is day 5. So far, so good!! :happy:

Have a fantastic week, team!! :flowerforyou: