Anyone wanna join me?

Options
2»

Replies

• hilliardtl
    hilliardtl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I actually just finnished day 6 of 30 last night. It is a good hard workout. I would love some friends to join in. I will post my measurements later. My starting weight for the 30 day shred was 201.
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    I already started on June 1st, but count me in too!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Day two lets get shredding. Took my "before" pictures yuk BUT i will love my "after" ones x
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    Day 2 level 1 DONE!!!! 237 calories burned...the side lunges are CRAZY! I pulled through and didn't have tp rest but 1 time:smile:
  • faithNlove212
    faithNlove212 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    AWESOME WORK!!! :flowerforyou:
  • martazdz
    martazdz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Day 2 level 1 DONE!!!! 237 calories burned...the side lunges are CRAZY! I pulled through and didn't have tp rest but 1 time:smile:

I have to rest couple of times especially at the beggining as there is lots of cardio, my feet just hurt so much, I have flat feet and that kind of exercises really hurts my arches, but later on is ok :)

are you all using weights?

Gotta take a picture "before" today heyhey
  • Jessicapages
    Options

I have to rest couple of times especially at the beggining as there is lots of cardio, my feet just hurt so much, I have flat feet and that kind of exercises really hurts my arches, but later on is ok :)

are you all using weights?

Gotta take a picture "before" today heyhey

I am using 3.5 weights,did the 5 pound weights and thought I was going to DIE!! LOL I do alot better with the 3.5
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    hmmm, I have been debating on doing this for awhile, and like somebody above me said, having accountability partners may just be the motivation I need!

It was actually the very first workout I did when I was at my largest (I apparently had a death wish, lol) so it *should* be much easier to get through now, minus the knee issues (carried much too much weight for far too long :( )

I'm going to be brave and say, count me in!

YAY! WELCOME! :flowerforyou:

I've actually been in a funk the last two days but I pulling myself right back out of it today! About to do Day 1 now! Maybe I'll throw in an extra session later to make up for some. :)
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    OK, I survived Day 1 of Level 1! It's been at least 6 months since the last time I did this workout and I was pretty impressed at myself because I was able to do the ENTIRE thing and keep up with ALL the cardio, except for like 2 seconds during the jumping jack/jump rope part. All my Leslie Sansone & Zumba the last few months have definitely paid off! I'm hoping this 30DS challenge will drop-kick me off this plateau I've been on :)
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    Day 3Level 1 done! Burned 237 calories...thinking about taking a walk when it cools down!I put Jillian on mute and put my own music on,makes the time go by much faster and I also seem to do better in all the exersises I could do more reps
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    So I want to start this again but want to do it only 4 days per week as I run 3 days and don't want to burn out. Is that cheating? Are you supposed to do it everyday?

How do I save this thread so I don't have search for it?

How do I make a little stats list on the bottom of my posts?
  • lex1983
    lex1983 Posts: 8
    Options
    I would love to join please. im just getting focused and back on track today. ill start the dvd tomorrow. starting weight 147 pounds.

Good luck everyone. please feel free to add me x
  • faithNlove212
    faithNlove212 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    So I want to start this again but want to do it only 4 days per week as I run 3 days and don't want to burn out. Is that cheating? Are you supposed to do it everyday?

How do I make a little stats list on the bottom of my posts?

Im not sure how to save it, add me as a friend so you can just go to my page to get my posts :bigsmile: Also no, you dont have to do it everyday lol do it at your pace
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thanks I am in, will start Friday.
  • martazdz
    martazdz Posts: 89 Member
    Options

Once you posted on some post you are able to see them in "My Topics" in the community section :)