<300 cal dessert???

Options
The kids are gone for the night and I was thinking instead of going out to dinner I would make a nice meal for the hubby and I. He loves sweets, and I would like to make him a nice dessert? PLEASE tell me your favorite dessert to make for under 300 cals a serving!! Thanks!

Replies

• Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Sugar free dark chocolate pudding with fresh strawberries, sliced...topped with a dollop of Cool Whip Free. Yum =)
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    cut strawberries and raspberries on light whipped cream.
    YUMM
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    YUMM

with tastey yogurt? u could make a parfait!! :smile:
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    skinny cheesecake....yummy! from Gina's Skinny taste, but I modify it and buy the premade reduced fat keebler graham crust and replace the sugar with splenda granulated. So easy to make and is ALWAYS a huge hit when I make it!

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/06/low-fat-strawberry-no-bake-cheesecake.html
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    YUMM

with tastey yogurt? u could make a parfait!! :smile:

mm never thought of that!!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Angel food cake with fruit on top (like strawberries or raspberries or blueberries or all of them ... LOL)
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I gave you the wrong link, but that one is good also!

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/03/strawberry-swirl-cheesecake.html
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    The chocolate meringue cookies from skinny taste.com is a family fave here, around 60/80 cals so you can have a couple!. Also i melt sugar free russel stovers chocolate and dip strawberries in it! delish
    3697427.png
  • kellymommy
    Options
    Hungry Girl Mississippi Mug Pie - yum, yum and super fast (under 5 minutes) and 220 calories. Love you friend.
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup fage 0 blended with 1 cup frozen fruit and a little sweetener. It's about 150 calories and tastes amazing.