Mike & Molly

Options
Does anyone else watch this show? I love it! To me it's a more real look at the average person(not some size 0 who most people can't relate to) , I like that it's not all about thier weight but that they do show some of the struggles that come with being overweight!

Replies

• jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    I love that show! It is hilarious!
  • chrystal559
    chrystal559 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I love that show... it is great...
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I absolutly love this show!!!!!!!!!
  • jennro7781
    jennro7781 Posts: 208
    Options
    I love it too! ;)
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    It's dang near the only show my husband and I watch together, lol. :laugh: HAHA!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I absolutly love this show!!!!!!!!!

Completely off topic, but: cherubcrnp, your rewards make me excited by your weight loss ticker! Lol!
  • alibslim
    alibslim Posts: 16
    Options
    I haven't seen it yet but I heard it was great and that the weight isn't the show. My question is--How long will it be before the show is on top and the main actors start losing weight. I don't blame them of course if I had the money to have a chef and a trainer I wouldn't be on MFP I am sure. I just hate when it's because of fame not because of want. Do you get me?
  • joeysrib
    joeysrib Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I crack up over the sister everytime! That show is too funny!
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen it yet but I heard it was great and that the weight isn't the show. My question is--How long will it be before the show is on top and the main actors start losing weight. I don't blame them of course if I had the money to have a chef and a trainer I wouldn't be on MFP I am sure. I just hate when it's because of fame not because of want. Do you get me?
    I don't think that will happen, The woman who plays Molly was on Gilmore Girls for a very long time and did well I'm sure and she never lost weight. She's also in Bridesmaids, she's HILLARIOUS!
  • ☆ShawnsMom08☆
    ☆ShawnsMom08☆ Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love that show! She is cute! It is really refreshing!
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    I don't think that will happen, The woman who plays Molly was on Gilmore Girls for a very long time and did well I'm sure and she never lost weight. She's also in Bridesmaids, she's HILLARIOUS!

I pretty much cried laughing so hard at some of her lines in Bridesmaids. Ahh, Air Marshal Bob.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I love it!!! My husband is watching it now too!! It's great!!! Can't wait until it back on again!!!
  • aim2lose
    aim2lose Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it. What network does it come on? What is it about?
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    Love the show and it's one of the few that the hubs likes as well. :bigsmile:
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I love it. It is one of the best shows on right now.
  • matwood74
    matwood74 Posts: 111
    Options
    This is my favorite show now, I just LOVE it!!! Hilarious!!!! :laugh:

I too really like how they make it about everyday people, instead of people who look like super
    models who have perfect lives!!! It's really a great show!!! Oh, and whoever said they love
    Molly's sister..... I agree!! Love her!! She's a CRACK up!!! :laugh:
  • tiaydew
    tiaydew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    The actress who plays Molly was on Samantha Who and she was hilarious on that show too!
  • tiaydew
    tiaydew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    The actress who plays Molly was on Samantha Who and she was hilarious on that show too!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hahaha - this show is hilarious!
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I love this show! It is so-o-o funny!