Dr. Praeger's broccoli pancakes

Options
My new favorite way to get some tasty vegetables. Dr. Praeger's broccoli pancakes, which I bought at Whole Foods. Now I wish that I had bought some of his other pancakes like spinach, and sweet potato, but I wanted to taste test first.
Yummy!
Broiled for 8 minutes on a side in the oven, they are 80 calories with 3.5 g fat 9gm carbs and 2 gms protein, 0mg Cholesterol.
The product contains broccoli, potatoes, onions, egg whites, oat bran, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Arrowroot, Salt, All Natural Vegetable gum, Garlic and Black pepper...................

Replies

• kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    they sound good im gona see if i can get them here, going to google it now lol! thanx
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I love dr. Praegers! They're veggie burgers are good to, and I dont really love veggie burgers. I think the one I get is called the California Grill Burgers. But your right the broccoli pancakes are good!
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    there is/was a class action law suit against them about the nutritional info...

http://drpraegersclassaction.com/
  • torregro
    torregro Posts: 307
    Options
    And since that lawsuit was regarding products sold nearly 4 years ago and Dr. Praeger's has updated its nutritional information, I shall continue to enjoy them. ;-)
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    w
  • mmnichol
    mmnichol Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I've tried the spinach pancakes from Costco, and prepare them like you do, they are delish!