Pictorial of my progress

Options

Replies

• jodibelle
    jodibelle Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I love your progress - but what really stands out to me is how confident you look in the last picture!
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Amazing ~ you look fantastic!! Congratulations.
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    You look awesome! I hope I can be as successful as you have. Thanks for the inspiration boost!

PS - love your tattoos!
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    WOW!
    You are truly inspirational to those of us just starting out!
    Jules x
    :smile:
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!! You must feel great, too.
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    YOU look Amazing!
  • Opusarlo
    Opusarlo Posts: 53
    Options
    I am impressed....way to go!!! You ought to be proud.
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    a) congrats on your hardwork/success!!

b) LOOOVE your tattoo :-) the floral one. beautiful!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Woman! You are fabulous!! Keep up the awesome work! Would love to get to know how you did it... sending a request now!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic
  • thinkpink4hope
    thinkpink4hope Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You encourage me so much!! I have lost 25lbs since March 2011 and this last week I feel like I was about to give up. So much hard work! Now I feel that I can go on after seeing your pictures. So much hope!!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and are a true inspiration! Beautiful!!! :happy:
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone. I feel amazing and like I can accomplish just about anything right now.

Wow..thats awesome!

I am 40 as well and may I ask you if you were stuck at all for 2 or 3 weeks while still eating within goal and if you had to change or increase calories or workouts to get past it? Also, did you exercise a lot?

Congrats!

I haven't experienced any plateau as of yet. However, I have had weeks where I lost very little and one week when I gained slightly but it came off the very next week without issue. I don't exercise all that much to be honest and that's one thing I'm working on. I kinda eased up on the exercise bandwagon a couple of months ago. Generally when I exercise I don't do anything overly strenuous(walking, hand weights, a few work out dvd's and Just Dance 2 are my main forms of exercise).

As far as changing up my eating during this, I have lowered my carb intake significantly along the way and have had amazing results due to limiting the number of carbs I consume while also increasing my protein intake. I make sure to stay hydrated and generally drink at least 14 cups of water a day.

Those of you who complimented me on my tattoos, thank you so much. The hibiscus tattoo was one of my rewards for my hard work.

As for the dress, I saw it and immediately fell in love with it. I've been a thrift store diva for years and love finding beautiful clothing without having to pay retail. I dished out $5 for that beauty a couple of months ago and purchasing it made me even more determined to lose the weight necessary to wear it.

When I was at my very heaviest I probably wore a 26w and the dress is a Juniors size 11. It's so liberating to know that I can wear super cute clothes and not have to worry about finding something that fits when I walk into a store.

I couldn't have done this without the amazing support system I stumbled upon here at MFP. You're all my inspiration to keep going.
  • teelt13
    teelt13 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Awesome job..you should be really proud!
  • mardavlais
    mardavlais Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You totally rock!! Congratulations! :)
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone. I feel amazing and like I can accomplish just about anything right now.

Wow..thats awesome!

I am 40 as well and may I ask you if you were stuck at all for 2 or 3 weeks while still eating within goal and if you had to change or increase calories or workouts to get past it? Also, did you exercise a lot?

Congrats!

I haven't experienced any plateau as of yet. However, I have had weeks where I lost very little and one week when I gained slightly but it came off the very next week without issue. I don't exercise all that much to be honest and that's one thing I'm working on. I kinda eased up on the exercise bandwagon a couple of months ago. Generally when I exercise I don't do anything overly strenuous(walking, hand weights, a few work out dvd's and Just Dance 2 are my main forms of exercise).

As far as changing up my eating during this, I have lowered my carb intake significantly along the way and have had amazing results due to limiting the number of carbs I consume while also increasing my protein intake. I make sure to stay hydrated and generally drink at least 14 cups of water a day.

Those of you who complimented me on my tattoos, thank you so much. The hibiscus tattoo was one of my rewards for my hard work.

As for the dress, I saw it and immediately fell in love with it. I've been a thrift store diva for years and love finding beautiful clothing without having to pay retail. I dished out $5 for that beauty a couple of months ago and purchasing it made me even more determined to lose the weight necessary to wear it.

When I was at my very heaviest I probably wore a 26w and the dress is a Juniors size 11. It's so liberating to know that I can wear super cute clothes and not have to worry about finding something that fits when I walk into a store.

I couldn't have done this without the amazing support system I stumbled upon here at MFP. You're all my inspiration to keep going.

Great to know, thanks for sharing! Very inspiring :)
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWW!!!!! Look at you! Looks like you have MADE it, girl! Many congrats, I am very inspired by you! You look YEARS younger, btw!
  • j_fattler
    j_fattler Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    holy **** girlfriend! THATS INCREDIBLE!!

You inspire me!
  • elizabethblake
    elizabethblake Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous!!!
  • Kattie1
    Kattie1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That is awesome.....gives me hope
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!