PROTEINS/CARBS OVER UNDER??

Options
Ok I'm getting there I'm FINALLY getting in over 1000 calories a day, but my meals/snacks etc are usually a high protien to low carb mixture.... (And im good on calories because MFP finally stopped telling me I was in starvation mode lol)

So I am going over my proteins but wayyyyyy under like 75plus under on my carbs for the day lol

is this hurting me?

Replies

• Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm getting there I'm FINALLY getting in over 1000 calories a day, but my meals/snacks etc are usually a high protien to low carb mixture.... (And im good on calories because MFP finally stopped telling me I was in starvation mode lol)

So I am going over my proteins but wayyyyyy under like 75plus under on my carbs for the day lol

is this hurting me?
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Check your fiber. If you're low on fiber, try eating more leafy greens and complex carbs.

:flowerforyou:
  • Mufasa0331
    Options
    I'm pretty good on fiber so I am thinking.. I mean I eat lots of greens, spinach etc and I do incorporate carbs into my meals, its just I cannot bring myself to eat the bagel that my co-workers have been taunting me with for 2 days or pasta or bread or waffles lol
  • Fab140
    Options
    So long as you're still getting good carbs through veggies, you're fine. Mostly. From what I have read, you still need grains to have a healthy diet. You say that you're incorporating carbs, so i think you're fine.

:flowerforyou:
  • Mufasa0331
    Options
    haha yeah I'm having mashed potatoes with my grilled chicken as we speak...:laugh:
  • Fab140
    Options
    :laugh:

Then you are juuuuussst fine!!