Hey everyone!

Options
Hi Everyone! I wanted to intro myself as I am new to this. I am a work at home mom of three kids (13 down to 6) and find my life always fast paced but because my work is sedentary AND at home I became quite comfortable and now in the need to get fit and lose some pounds. I am a fan or Turbo Jam but as I am crunched for time, I just ordered (and should recieve today) Tony Horton's 10 minute weight trainer so I am hoping that will get me back on my fitness track!! Anyone who wants to hit me up, I would love to chat! :flowerforyou:
Chris

Replies

• cspatzer
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I wanted to intro myself as I am new to this. I am a work at home mom of three kids (13 down to 6) and find my life always fast paced but because my work is sedentary AND at home I became quite comfortable and now in the need to get fit and lose some pounds. I am a fan or Turbo Jam but as I am crunched for time, I just ordered (and should recieve today) Tony Horton's 10 minute weight trainer so I am hoping that will get me back on my fitness track!! Anyone who wants to hit me up, I would love to chat! :flowerforyou:
    Chris
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Hi Chris! Welcome to MFP.:flowerforyou:
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    Chris

MFP is probably the best decision you could ever make to keep track of calories and exercise and meet totally awesome people. :happy: Welcome!

Let me know how you like the 10-minute trainer, it looked interesting to me. As a mom of a 5-month-old boy, I know what it's like to only have a few minutes to devote to exercise!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome :drinker:
  • bethureg
    Options
    Welcome Chris i am new as well as of today so nice to meet you. My name is Gina. I have a teenage daughter and I am in college fulltime at the age of 36 trying to get my psychology degree. It is hard to motivatate our selves but I want to be healthier and feel better so I have tried to work out 3 days a week for about 6 weeks now and still going. Well good luck. Talk with you soon.:bigsmile:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Welcome Chris - I'd love to chat as well :flowerforyou:

Welcome Gina :flowerforyou: