New AGAIN

Options
golddogs
golddogs Posts: 42 Member
Anyone else done this before and are back again? Joined MFP 2 years ago, lost 40 pounds, kept if off for over a year. Now due to personal issues, have gained 20 back in just the last 5 months. So upset that I let this happen. I am committed to stay with a healthy lifestyle this time. So I guess I am a "newbie" once again looking for support from anyone who has also lost and gained some back. Thanks.

Replies

• swiater4
    swiater4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also am a "Born again" Newbie! I had initially lost over 60 lbs 2 years ago. Now I have put back on close to 40 of that...It feels awful! My wife being pregnant, I gained weight alnog with her. So I started up again today. Gotta get back to where I was! Good luck and welcome back!
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Me too. Only been seriously back for 12 days now with some lurking in between. Welcome back.
  • ImMrsFranks
    Options
    I haven't tried this before, but I understand where you're coming from. My work does an annual biometrics test. They check your weight, blood pressure, etc. I went last year and I weighed 129 lbs. I just went again a few days ago, and I'm at 140. I'd like to lose 20 lbs. This is my first day, but so far so good. :)

And good luck! Hope you reach your goal!