Back Fat is the Enemy.

Options
Hi all,

I'm new around here. I'm new to dieting. I'm new to exercising. I'm new to even paying attention to what I'm consuming. In short, I've never truly dieted before. Fortunately, I never had to until my metabolism decided to go on hiatus in my mid-20s (about 2 years ago). I haven't seen my metabolism since. I'm in two weddings this year and I bought the dresses right at the size I couldn't dream about going beyond. And while it was just a tad snug, I knew I would be okay by the time the weddings came. That was 3 months ago, my weight has only increased, and let's just say that time goes by VERY fast. Now I have destination bachelorette parties to attend, weddings to be in, and beaches just 30 minutes from my house and I need to feel great about my body again!

Back fat, be GONE!

Replies

• Lucianna_D
    Lucianna_D Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, its a great sight, wish you all the luck it reaching your goal.. If you like you can friend request me.. :) I too am fairly new to the site...

Lu
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I hear you! My metabolism went on hiatus, too. This site is so great and motivational, so you should be able to meet your goals if you stick with it here. I am getting results, but slowly! I will add you as a friend.
    Jess
  • Olona
    Olona Posts: 70
    Options
    Girl I know what u mean! i joined in January hoping to lose before july but I went somewher in march and my dress was so cute an all the guys were looking so I felt cofident now though my weight has gone up and its starting to not look so good and my event is just a month away talk about a nightmare!!