:-( needing a pick-me up...rant/moan!!!!

Options
Hi guys,

Sorry just feeling a little sorry for myself at the moment, i've been trying to loose weight and tone up, start an a good exercise regime to get me on the straight and narrow ready for my wedding next year and its all going pear shaped at the moment!!

I've lost a couple of lbs, but no sooner do i loose them am gaining them back again, feeling really depressed about my body at the moment, then to top it all last Friday had to go in to hospital and now have to rest and no exercise for the next 3/4 weeks!!

Think am just feeling a little down and fed up with myself..

Hope you guys are doing better!!

Replies

• westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Keep your chin up chica, from your name I see you have a whole year to lose and from your picture you don't have a lot to lose. You will be more than alright.

On another note, I tore a calf muscle a couple weeks back and it was actually what I needed to start losing weight. When I am able to exercise I use it to rationalize unhealthy eating. When I was out of commission for 3 weeks it forced me to be strict on everything and I was more successful then am I am now.

There is a silver lining in everything that happens, you just have to find it! Good luck!
  • westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    double post. oops.
  • DmansGirl86
    DmansGirl86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! I feel the same way and my wedding is next year too :( Just feel like crying!!! I'm that frustrated. I lost a lb and now I've gained 3 lbs I don't understand whats going on...:(

Don't give up whatever you do!! Remember? We'll do this together since both of us have a wedding to attend next year :)

This is just a minor set back, nothing big...

Keep your head up high and your shoulders back and PUSH yourself through this!!!! I'm here for you and your friend here on MFP is also here for you...
  • DmansGirl86
    Options
    OMG!!!! I feel the same way and my wedding is next year too :( Just feel like crying!!! I'm that frustrated. I lost a lb and now I've gained 3 lbs I don't understand whats going on...:(

Don't give up whatever you do!! Remember? We'll do this together since both of us have a wedding to attend next year :)

This is just a minor set back, nothing big...

Keep your head up high and your shoulders back and PUSH yourself through this!!!! I'm here for you and your friend here on MFP is also here for you...
  • DmansGirl86
    Options
    Okay how do I delete one of these posts?? Sry
  • LeanneBlais
    LeanneBlais Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: you'll be fine...give yourself some time. You will be a beautiful bride!!!!