EA Active Personal Trainer Wii - anyone done the 30day chall

Options
I have a Wii console and I have EA Active Personal Trainer and More Workouts. Has anyone out there done the 30day challenge at all and if so is it any good and were the results worth it?
I normally do 60min Wii Zumba or another fitness DVD which is 60mins cardio. I have not yet used the Personal Trainer software yet and just wanted some general feedback.

Thanks everyone :bigsmile:

Replies

• JennMuc
    JennMuc Posts: 70
    Options
    I have EA Sports Active 2 and love it. I did the 3 week cardio kick start and tomorrow will finish the 9 week program. It gets progressively harder. I have lost about 17 lbs using it for these 11 weeks.
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    haven't used the full 30 days in one go, i use it now and then to compliment my workouts, and its fab, back at the beginning of my weight loss journey, i only used that and the wii fit, and lost loads of weight.
  • jabbogurl
    jabbogurl Posts: 193
    Options
    I have the first EA Active for Wii, which I think is what you are referring too. I was actually thinking about starting it up again. I did the 30 day challenge 2 years ago when I first got it and then tapered off and never use it now. BUT, it did amazing work for my thighs, you do a lot of squats and lunges. I'm hoping adding this to my daily running will give me work out the boost I'm looking for. Good Luck
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 Day Challenge yesterday....AGAIN. When I first got it, I really liked it, but lacked the motivation to keep up with it. It really does feel great, especially on the legs. I'm about to do Day 2 in a few minutes.

You can do it!!!
  • albator80
    albator80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Did the 30 day on medium. I am in More workout now. It's harder than the first one. It's the only fun exercise that make me come back.