Hello Out There....

Options
Hi Everyone, just thought I would take a minute to introduce myself as I am new to the site and the whole message board thing so I am hoping I am doing this right.

I am looking to lose about 15 lbs. Originally it was 10 but because of the holidays.....well you know the story. :cry:

I have lost a lot of weight over the years but it is the last 10-15 that are always the battle. I am a regular at the gym and a daily walker of my two dogs so I am hoping it won't take to long.

My strategy is to keep the calories and carbs low and exercise at least 90 minutes (at the gym) 5 days a week.

Anyway, good luck to everyone out there. I know that you can do it! :smile:

Charlene

Replies

• charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, just thought I would take a minute to introduce myself as I am new to the site and the whole message board thing so I am hoping I am doing this right.

I am looking to lose about 15 lbs. Originally it was 10 but because of the holidays.....well you know the story. :cry:

I have lost a lot of weight over the years but it is the last 10-15 that are always the battle. I am a regular at the gym and a daily walker of my two dogs so I am hoping it won't take to long.

My strategy is to keep the calories and carbs low and exercise at least 90 minutes (at the gym) 5 days a week.

Anyway, good luck to everyone out there. I know that you can do it! :smile:

Charlene
  • lunaxicana
    Options
    Hello,

I'm 32 and feel pretty good about myself, but realize I need to lose about 30 lbs to be truly healthy. I am hoping this will help me stay motivated. I am trying to do this because I realize our heath is a gift and honestly feel somewhat like I "should" do this. I hope that I can stay focused on the fact that this is a choice I am making, rather than something I have to do. Good luck to everyone in their endeavors! LS