GOAL WEIGHT ACHIEVED 44 POUNDS GONE---PICS!

Options
2»

Replies

• PrettyScenery
    PrettyScenery Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success, I am curious did you loose any weight during Insanity? and if you did do you follow their meal plans? I did one round of Insanity and did loose any weight
  • chrisuy
    chrisuy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look great! Unbelievable different in the before and after. Keep up the great work!
  • magpie8402
    magpie8402 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!
  • punkrockmama
    punkrockmama Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWW!!! Those are some incredible results!!! And your NSV are amazing, too!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!
  • Mnonan
    Mnonan Posts: 38
    Options
    wow. Great job. congrats on your weight lost. You look so different. Very inspirational. Thanks for sharing.
  • peggy1209
    peggy1209 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!
  • abeautifulmess
    abeautifulmess Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, I have reallly similar stats (like right to the very inch for a couple) as you before! Thanks for the motivation, you look awesome!!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You are looking amazing!!!
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Elle_Jamaicangirl81 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    whooo! Congrats!
  • luvmykid28
    luvmykid28 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! You are an inspiration.
  • loverunning11
    loverunning11 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I lost 18 pounds throughout my 2 rounds of Insanity. Yes, I followed their meal plans. I ate 5 meals a day about 2-3 hours apart. Hope this helps!
    Congrats on your success, I am curious did you loose any weight during Insanity? and if you did do you follow their meal plans? I did one round of Insanity and did loose any weight
  • loverunning11
    Options
    Thank you all so very much! It took a lot of hard work, but it was so worth it! And, yes, I do feel so much better, and probably better than I ever have in my life!

Congrats to all of you on your successes so far. I wish you all the best of luck as you continue on your journeys.

And to you runners...best of luck in your training and races! :)
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I can't see the pics... But I am sure you look great. I fell in love with running too. I never thought I would ever miss running until I had foot surgery last month. I finally started running this week and I am sooooo happy! Keep up the great work. And run your little heart out!
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Wow thats soo amazing! You look fab!
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job!!! :drinker: You look fantastic! Such an inspiration!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    To see the pictures you need to copy and paste the links into the browser on another webpage.

Thanks! I love running too! The best thing I have ever done!

Glad you are able to start running again! :)
    :flowerforyou: I can't see the pics... But I am sure you look great. I fell in love with running too. I never thought I would ever miss running until I had foot surgery last month. I finally started running this week and I am sooooo happy! Keep up the great work. And run your little heart out!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    Thank you! :)
    Wow thats soo amazing! You look fab!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    Thanks! :)
    WOW! Great job!!! :drinker: You look fantastic! Such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!