Have any friends met in person

Options

Replies

• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    nope. but im kinda close to a few. i might have to make a trip to chicago sometime and do just that!

You wanna come out here and party wiht me right! ;)
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Nope, but I would love to!
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Most of my MFP friends are friends from real life. Haha, so yes, I've met them.
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Meeting a few in 3 weeks!!! Yay!!! Its still a toss up which one of us will be wearing the mask and carrying the chain saw...but we'll be meeting in the old abandoned mine shaft, so it should be good!

Lol...its super exciting! And don't tell but i'll be the one in the mask!

Hahahhaha that's so funny!
  • jbond80
    jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I would love to meet a few of my friends, you know who you are :wink:
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I wish!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    one of my work out partners i met on here
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    not from this site but I have a friend from The Daily Plate (before livestrong came in and messed it all up) that I've met a few times :) wait, no she's my friend on here now too so I lied, I DO have a friend on here that I've met, but I met her before we started on this one ;) also I have a few friends and coworkers that I've turned on to this site so I've met them too
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,728 Member
    Options
    I got to meet one last summer. I live in western Washington, and she lives in eastern Washington. Her family came to visit this side of the mountains, and we all met at Woodland Park Zoo. It was so cool!
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    on that topic, anyone from the west side of Cleveland, OH? I'd love to have a few more local workout buddies :)
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Yep! We met and went hiking and had a great time!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I deleted my mom for inactivity...LOL!

Respect :laugh:

I've only met the people that I directed to this site in real life.
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    No, but that would be hella cool. I am still fairly new here so am still making friends. Hopefully one day though.
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Nope never have but i would like to so if anybody in the DC area feel free to add me...also on a side note..I need a workout partner real bad....any takers????
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    My oldest and dearest MFP mates live in the greater DC and Baltimore area and I promise to visit if I go to visit in-laws who live in Silver Spring. (I am from Ohio)...there is another out there that I hope to meet while working temporarily in Buffalo.
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm going to meet someone I'm friends with on here, that goes to the college I'm transferring to in the fall!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Hopin' to MET everyone on my 'TEAM BRING IT'

ReepoBob, KJackson72 & TanMac :heart:

Anyone else would be awesome!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Have a couple of friends I've referred here and a couple of people that I met on here that I've met in person. Always up for meeting more. Hoping to get a hiking group together for the summer. :happy:
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I met my boyfriend on this site in February. We "met" IRL and started dating in March. He's in my profile pic with me. He has lost 186 pounds, I have lost 21.
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    No, but I would love to! I have a serious lack of workout buddies, I swear none of my current real life friends have any interest in health or fitness.