I'm out of breathe just typing! lol

Options
jalapenos
jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
Hi everyone. I tumbled on this site and it seems awesome. I needed a place to journal everything I stuff in my mouth and be accountable for it. Today is Day 1 for me and after typing in my "breakfast", I can only sit back and shake my head! I can't believe I ate that (McD's)!! When you taste it, it doesn't seem bad but when it's down on paper starring back at you-holymoly! Plus, the fact that my shorts are tighter, making it uncomfortable to even sit isn't helping!! I'm married with 3 kids. I just finished school and that’s when I packed on most of this weight!!! All the stresses of everyday life and school, staying up late to study while everyone is sleeping ( so I can get quiet time) and stuffing my face with anything I can get my hands on just to stay awake just not a good idea!!! So glad it's over and I can concentrate on my family and myself~ this is so not a healthy weight for me! I started to do Zumba and Hot yoga. Zumba is fun BUT I love hot yoga- I have never sweated like that since, well, never! Of course, it was my first attempt at the class and I couldn't hold all the poses like the "masters" did, heck, I couldn't even lift my leg! lol It's all good though, I tried and will continue to try until I can hold it. It felt so good afterwards even though I am so unbelievably sore! Well, I hope I find some friends that will shake me up when I want to sway from my goal and I promise to do the same. It takes a village to lose this weight! hahaha Wishing you all the best in your weight loss adventures. :laugh:

Replies

• Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You totally cracked me up! Sending you a friend request. I think I would like to be a part of your support group and you a part of mine!! :flowerforyou: You sound like you are ready to be a happy healthier you and are well on your way. I cant wait to read your success story! :tongue:
    ~melissa
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    welcome! u will love it here.
  • jenellelastchance
    Options
    I feel so many of the same things haha!! sending you a request!
  • lannahgirl
    lannahgirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome ... What a hoot you are. LOL I'm sending you a friend request. I've been here just over a month and love it.