Acai Berries Cleanse???

Options
Has anyone here used the Xtrim Acai Cleanse and Colon Cleanse? I see it advertised in several places and they claim to have excellent results. It seems like one of those things too easy to be true but I'm just curious if anyone has tried it or knows of anyone it has worked for.

Replies

• autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    Options
    ive tried the colon cleanse not too loose but to do just that lol. It didnt work for me just gave me some bad bad tummy pains. Never again If its too good to be true it normally is. And like the dr told me the faster you loose it the faster it comes back. So to speak lol. Slow and steady wins the race.
  • mark03264
    mark03264 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Too good to be true and can even do more harm that good. Stay away from the fad diets/cleanses. Just stick to good healthy eating within your calorie goals.
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    If this stuff really worked then there wouldn't be any need for MFP. Of course they claim to have excellent results, they are in the business of selling their products.
  • nelsaphine
    nelsaphine Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :) I guess I already knew that but I was having a 'dumb' moment...slow and steady it is!!!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    A cleanse is only going to be a temporary thing, at best. But for all that is good and decent, do NOT order this stuff online, if you decide to do it. There are bad stories out there about the companies that sell this stuff online. They don't let you cancel, keep charging your card, etc. Buyer beware in more ways than one!