New to myfitness and excited to be here! :)

Options
Hey Ya'll! I am on a journey to not just lose weight but to be a healthier, happier me! I am a recently diagnosed diabetic and I am taking my disease down! I love people and am an avid believer you cannot have too many friends! So, stop on by and lets do this together! :glasses:

Replies

• autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    Options
    Welcome!!! Glad your joining us and creating a healthier you!!!!!

Feel free to add me !!
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    It is exciting to hear that you are taking control of your diabetes and not letting it control you. Add me if you want. We alwasy can use people to motivate.
  • Fiesta80
    Fiesta80 Posts: 35
    Options
    Congrats on taking a step in the right direction! :) I'll add you - we could all use some motivation :) Welcome aboard!
  • Robyrob33
    Robyrob33 Posts: 45
    Options
    Welcome!!! I am fairly new as well, and so far I'm absolutely in love with this site. It is so helpful, the people are great, and it does all the calculating for you. :smile:
    Welcome again, and feel free to add me, you can never have too much support.
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hey! You have spend so much time taking care of other people. I'm so proud that you've decided to take care of you! You are one of the sweetest people I know Ms. E! I am thankful to know you both on and off this site.
  • derail65
    derail65 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello everyone. i am new to this program and on a journey to drop my weight to 240lbs asap. i am going in for rny gastric bypass surgery in 3 weeks and i am scared to death. but , i know this is for the best. i need to be here for the wife and three kids. i am not ready to abandon them yet. too much to do and enjoy. i have been diagnosed with degenerative disc disease and have 6 discs that have already been affected in one way or another so exercise at this time isi am limite dto basic movements. i try to walk as much as i can but it is done with a walker or cane.