okay so surely thats not right???

Options
so last week i went away to visit my family and i had a great time, my diet i dont think did, i had a LOT OF bad food!! i came back and weight 1kg more... 87kg, that was 2 days ago, just hopped on the scales and theyre saying im now 85.4?? i eat my full 1300 calories, and i weigh myself around the same time everytime i decide to weigh myself? i spend 15 mins on my bike a day but surely thats to quick to loose that much weight?? anyone have any simular experiances or know why such a rapid drop?

Replies

• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    you were just retaining water, the "bad" foods you ate while away probably were high in sodium...
  • Shaitan
    Shaitan Posts: 10
    Options
    my friend jeff body build and he ate a ton of chicken strips the other night. after weighing himself the next day he was 9 pounds heavier. water weight for sure.
  • Nstanners
    Nstanners Posts: 6
    Options
    thanks! something new learned :)
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,248 Member
    Options
    So you gained 1Kg from a short period of bad eating, then lost 1.6Kg in two days. Nothing weird about that. Most of the weigh gain as stated was water. Also, your cheat raised you Leptin levels so that losing weigh is easier, at least for a little while.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Whenever I eat super-salty food, I can hop on the scale and be four pounds heavier. Ever since I've noticed that, I've tried to limit foods high in salt, and now I feel like my measured weights are more true.