carb and calorie distribution

cas122777
cas122777 Posts: 33 Member
edited September 28 in Food and Nutrition
should my carb distribution be even keel for all meals or can it be more for one meal and not the others? i have the same question about calories.

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    As far as calories go just do what works best for you. If you need more in the morning, eat more in the morning or if you need more at night eat more at night. As for the carbs, you could do the same, but personally I do try (emphasis on try) to get the majority of mine in during breakfast and lunch so that I can use them for energy throughout the day. I try not to have too many at night.
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    That depends on you, your goals and how you feel. I personally tend to eat more carbs in the morning as a way to get myself going and try to get more protein in the evenings because that's generally when I work out. For calories, I eat the most when I am hungriest. Usually, that is also in the morning because when you think about it...during the day, we each eat every 2-4 hours. But at night, we sleep for 8-10. We're breaking the fast in the morning that our bodies have gone through during that time. My tummy starts rumbling before I am even out of the shower.
This discussion has been closed.